General Terms and Conditions for online parking products
1. ScopeThese General Terms and Conditions ("GTC") of Flughafen Zürich AG ("FZAG") apply to use of the car park booking system and the products and services offered by FZAG ("products"). Any conditions of the customer that contradict or deviate from these GTC will not be recognised, unless FZAG has given its explicit consent in writing. The current, binding version of the GTC will be published on the Website of FZAG. A written copy can be obtained from FZAG. These GTC may be amended by FZAG at any time without prior notice.
> General Terms & Conditions FZAG
2. Conclusion of the contractAll products and prices published on the Website of FZAG are deemed to be an offer of FZAG. By sending the booking to FZAG the customer accepts the offer. As soon as FZAG confirms the booking and its details by e-mail, the contract with the confirmed content enters into force.
Upon conclusion of the contract (booking) the customer acquires the right to park his/her vehicle for the agreed booking period in the specified car park (car park or parking space). The customer is not entitled to claim a specific parking space.
The prices shown at the time of booking are only valid if the advance booking is made via the FZAG online booking system and apply exclusively to the booked period. The costs of parking (parking rates) at Zurich Airport depend on the location, duration and time of booking.
The parking charge is payable immediately at the time of booking using the payment methods indicated in the payment process. The amount appears on the customer's credit card statement with the note "PARKING RESERVATION, ZURICH". A parking space can be booked up to one hour before the planned time.
FZAG is entitled to provide travel-related services by third parties.
3. Parking durationIf the customer exceeds the contractually agreed parking time, the additional time until the customer exits the car park will be charged based on the applicable rates. If the customer leaves the car park before the end of the contractually agreed parking time, he will not be entitled to claim reimbursement of or credit for the charge for the time not used. Likewise, the customer may not claim reimbursement for a fee or credit for parking time not used if he did not actually make use of the booking/reservation. FZAG may request that the customer pay a handling fee for reimbursements.
FZAG is obliged to make the parking space available 3 hours before the agreed entry time and for up to 3 hours after the booked exit time. If the customer wishes to enter the car park more than 3 hours before the contractually agreed time, FZAG may refuse him entry.
FZAG is entitled to remove the vehicle or have it removed after the end of the agreed parking duration at the customer's cost and risk if the customer has not left the car park by no later than 24 hours after the agreed exit time.
4. Booking changes / CancellationsRebooking is possible at any time until the booked entry time. Price changes can occur due to the dynamic pricing. In case of a rebooking the customer will receive a new booking confirmation.
Cancellations are only possible with the cancellation protection that can be booked in addition. If no cancellation protection has been booked, a free cancellation is not possible. The customer sees the Cancellation conditions in the product overview and in the booking confirmation.
5. Rules for useThe FZAG parking regulations apply to the use of the car parks and parking spaces.
> Parking regulations (PDF)
6. FZAG's liabilityWithin the limitations of the law, FZAG accepts no liability for injuries and/or damage to the vehicle or other property of the holder of a booking. FZAG is not liable for services provided by third parties acting as subcontractors providing travel-related services (e.g. Lounge reservation). FZAG assigns claims in its favour in respect of a third party to the customer.
7. PromotionsThe discounts are based on the usual parking charges (excl. taxes and other fees). This offer may be withdrawn or additional restrictions applied at any time without notice. Only one promotion code per booking is allowed. The discount applies to online products only and may be used solely on the booking portal. The equivalent monetary value of the discount cannot be paid out nor can it be credited against any other charge. The promotion code is transferable.
> Parking Website FZAG
8. Data protectionThe provisions of the Data Protection Act are observed by FZAG (see also the Protection Declaration of Flughafen Zürich AG).
Upon conclusion of the contract, the customer grants FZAG the right to use the data it receives in the course of carrying out the contract for internal market research and marketing purposes.
> Data protection declaration FZAG
9. Applicable law and place of jurisdictionThis agreement is exclusively governed by Swiss law without regard to conflict of law provisions and the provisions of the UN Sales Convention. The place of jurisdiction shall be the place where Flughafen Zürich AG has its registered office.
Zurich Airport, July 2021